To ensure that your purchase arrives safely, and in a timely manner, La Biscotteria uses the United Parcel Service (UPS) exclusively. Scroll down to the bottom of page to select the various shipping payment options preferable to your specific needs. We have detailed all of the shipping info below. Be sure to review it completely prior to placing your order or contacting us.
We ship only to addresses within the United States. Refunds are not given once product has been shipped.
*All shipments will be made by UPS. No other carrier accommodations will be granted*
$30 flat fee.
SHIPPING & HANDLING FEES
If you would like to pay for special (rush) shipping, please click on the best option below to process your order.
You may visit the UPS website to show you a Time-in-Transit Map for UPS Ground Services: Shipped from our bakery ZIP code 94061
Please contact us after you have checked the UPS website. Should you have any further questions about shipping on any of your specific online orders, please visit our Contact Us page and submit your request in writing.
* Important Shipping Information
1. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes via our UPS shipping services. These shipping services are not eligible for delivery to a P.O. Box. If your billing address is a P.O. Box, you must provide a physical address for a shipping address.
2. The day your order is picked up at our facility by UPS (day of shipping) is not considered a day in-transit.
3. Days in-transit are based on business days and do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
4. We ship all online orders only Wednesday-Friday, (after 4:00 PM) excluding holidays and weekends. If an order is placed on a holiday or weekend, It will be shipped out the next business day (Wednesday after 4:00 PM) or whenever product(s) ordered are freshly baked and become available to ship.
5. We do not ship orders out on the same day they are received. If you place an order on a Friday, your order will not be shipped until Wednesday of the following week. Please keep in mind that any East Coast shipping addresses take almost two weeks for delivery. Weather may be a huge factor for East Coast delays. Also, if product(s) are not available, your order will be delayed until the product(s) are baked fresh for shipment. If you wish to rush your order, you may pay additional shipping fees according to your urgency & needs and indicate these requests by typing ther in our "special instructions & gift note" section prior to check out.
**These rates apply to the contiguous 48 states only. UPS Next Day and 2nd Day Air are available to these areas at an additional cost. Please select the option that best suits your needs (see below) prior to your shop online check out.
Delivery Fees are applicable and may vary depending on the location and the products being handled for delivery.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require future delivery accommodations for your large orders.
Personal delivery options are available for an additional fee. Please contact us for further assistance. During our busy holiday season we will need to confirm availability and schedule our calendar accordingly at least a few months in advance in order to accommodate our clients requesting this personalized delivery service.
Angela will not be available for in person appointment consultations during the month of December as her calendar is completely booked up for that entire month in order to accommodate her clients holiday orders. However, you are welcome to contact Angela via e-mail to see if she may be able to accommodate your special last minute delivery requests.
Thank You Kindly.
A Note about Canceling Orders, Refunds, Shipping and Melted Chocolate
We use only the finest European chocolates in our products. This means that during periods of hot weather, melting can occur, particularly if there are postal delivery delays or if the package if left in a hot place. Order with caution or in cool winter months. We do our best to protect the chocolate from melting, but we are not responsible for melted chocolate. If you do find your chocolate has melted, simply place the product in a refrigerator for a few hours and you should be good to go!
NO refund or reship will be offered in the case of melting.
We do not offer refunds for broken biscotti and damaged shipment. You will need to contact the shipping carrier to file a claim with them.
Refunds are not given once order has been shipped.
Packages are shipped out on Wednesday to Friday regardless of when order is received. UPS tracking number(s) will be provided only when requests are received via e-mail correspondence; we do not send out an auto response when packages are shipped out. Keep in mind that if you want to receive your packages early, order(s) must be processed as soon as possible. For shipments within California, placing orders beginning of the week (Sunday) is preferred than last minute Friday orders. For out of state shipments, we recommend placing orders a week prior since these packages generally take a week + 1 or 2 days to arrive. Government holidays may also delay orders. Christmas holidays are always the busiest time of the year for everyone. Therefore, we strongly emphasize that you PLEASE DO NOT wait until the last minute or your order will arrive much later than anticipated. BE PATIENT, YOUR ORDER WILL ARRIVE!
Due to our busy Christmas and the holiday demand for our gourmet products, please be advised that we do NOT ship packages out after the second week of December. Please be advised that our website will be up and running as normal; however, our products are only featured for viewing purposes. These products will solely be available for purchase to our walk in customers for in store pick up at our famous Redwood City bakery shop location. Nevertheless, we will reopen our website in mid February, and will resume online orders then. Be sure to visit our bakery shop to select our many sweet treats to make your new year a little warmer.
Before contacting us about your shipping order, please visit the links below for your fastest convenience.
Please visit UPS website
To Track Your Package below:
Time-in-Transit Map for UPS: